If you could choose where your tax was spent

NHS!!!!! its in a mess and needs the funding to get more trained nurses and equipment and beds. drs and nurses dont treat patients how they should be treated and this is due to not enough staff and help.

I do also agree with spending it on education. This is how we progress as a nation.

NATIONALIZATION for the greater good.

Nationalised food and water, electricity/alternative fuels, be they gas/oil/coal/renewable electric-heating/biofuels/reclaimed fuel from waste/sewage. Nationalised transport, housing and industry.

I suppose I am a bit of a Nazi at heart :o

But not only do I want these things for myself, my family, friends, townsfolk, Yorkshiremen, British and European, I want them for ALL.

So I suppose I am a Communist, but then again I'd want an incentive for people to better themselves, teetering on Capitalism.

As it stands, I can have most things without doing nothing for the greater good, albeit in very small proportions. It's a bit of a joke really.

Sounds more communist than nazi (or fascist as I guess you meant, unless you wanted to include genocidal tendencies along with fascism).

If you've got nationalised housing though, what exactly is there to aim for in terms of incentive.

Archived