Big problem can i still fly without ryan air boarding passes ?

Im flying to knock at 9am from liverpool and ive just submitted my passport details and it now says i need to print off a boarding pass :confused:.

I dont have a printer just my laptop and im setting off at 5.30 am,will they let me fly without it i just cant get a printoff:sad:

You just have to pay a bit more if you haven't submitted boarding... If you managed to book your boarding, you may be ok without the print out - it's a lottery with Ryan Air though! Can't you screen dump it or save the image and email it to a mate to print out, to be on the safe side?

I don't use our airways but from watching programmes such as "airline", I would imagine that you definately do need your boarding pass.

Perhaps if you arrived a bit earlier then planned and explained your plight to the staff they might be able to print a boarding pass for you. Failing that maybe you could use an internet cafe with printer facilities?

I hope you manage to get it sorted anyhow.......good luck.

Oh gosh im panicking now like mad :(

Can any 1 print them meoff and i will coleect them maybe some 1 on nights in a office or some 1 close to wincobank anything ????????

i can assure you, you will definately need the boarding pass, without them its gonna cost you a small fortune with ryan air even if you give them a sob story the staff are trained to ignore your pleas & bump the costs up.

The perils of flying with a low cost airline!!!

A £5 ticket can easily be £100 once you add on baggage, no online check in, forgot to print boarding pass etc...

Get a mate to print it off?

I cant i dont have any 1 awake at this time off night and it is £40 :o

per person eachway oh god.

Each boarding pass must be printed and presented on an individual A4 page. Any passenger failing to present their online boarding pass at airport security or at the boarding gate will be charged a Boarding Card Re-issue Penalty of £40/€40 per person/per one way flight at the airport self service kiosk or ticket desk.

Archived