Big problem can i still fly without ryan air boarding passes ?

Good job you got it sorted!

It cost my Dad £240 just for the way out for six of us to Dublin, because he saved the boarding passes before printing them out, they changed to a wordpad document instead of a PDF so they couldn't scan them.

Have a safe journey.

Just don't leave until the last minute next time :) and always, always fully read the terms & conditions.

I travelled to Malta with Ryanair in May with my wife & 3 kids and was weary because of all the bad press they get. The only problem we had was not hearing the call for priority boarding and having to barge our way past the queue for 'normal' boarding. As you can imagine at Leeds Bradford there were a few comments from people.

Other than that the flight was fine and it took off and landed on time both ways.

(It also only cost us £220 for the 5 of us!)

Another thing to watch for with this is you can only print the boarding passes out up to 14 0r 15 days before flying.

My parents went for a month so could not print the return passes, this was going to cost them £80 but luckily I contacted a friend in spain who did it for them.

Well done to the people on this thread who helped or offered to help the OP.

Im flying to knock at 9am from liverpool and ive just submitted my passport details and it now says i need to print off a boarding pass :confused:.

I dont have a printer just my laptop and im setting off at 5.30 am,will they let me fly without it i just cant get a printoff:sad:

Not read all this thread, but in a nutshell, ask one of your neibours if they will print it off for you otherwise it will be expensive as they will charge you £30 to £40 per passenger EACH WAY

Don't forget to print off your return boarding pass too, to access the details from another PC just go to Ryanairs site click on manage my booking choose option 3 enter email address used for booking date of outbound flight and departure and destination airports.

Some airports there is area's that will do it for you for about a fiver.

Whoops just realised you already gone, glad you got sorted!

• 6 months later...

Archived