Restrict child benefit to co-habiting couples only

i think it was just to get a reaction to be honest, some people have nothing better to do

Do you think the op is an adult then? Not like me to give fools the benefit of the doubt, but the series of odd posts they've run in the last day looked quite childlike, as if they'd read the politics pages for the first time, or something?

wish it was well done to my mum but she just started another relationship with a a guy just like him, however at 11 our social worker finally decided i was old enough to decide where i wanted to live so within hours i moved into my dads whose the most layed back softie i know :D

how old is your little girl (if you dont mine me asking) she sounds very wise! had tears in my eyes ready what she had said and thats sooooo not like me lol

awwww im sad for you though hun, you have been through a lot, well done on coming through the other side

haha she is 6, although that convo with her was a while back, shes very bright for her age...she can read the newpaper if i let her, i have to hide me books as i read horrors etc she once caught her reading one little buger, i can have some great conversations with her about all sorts........

awww and bless you about to cry:) shes said many more things along the same lines but that was the one that sticks out to me, the one thing that made me determined never to take him back, shes wiser then her mum sometimes haha

Do you think the op is an adult then? Not like me to give fools the benefit of the doubt, but the series of odd posts they've run in the last day looked quite childlike, as if they'd read the politics pages for the first time, or something?

:hihi: haha well yeah i agree, its is rather childish to start threads in order to get on peoples nerves when they know nothing close to the truth

couldn't agree more, ive got one child so my child benefit is £20.30 per week, my daughter has 2 dance classes on a monday ballet and tap, brownies on a tuesday, boxing on a wednesday, street dance on a thursday then lastly boxing again on the friday obviously this does add up to more that the child benefit but because i see this as her money i make sure i use it on her. i dont drink/smoke/do drugs/ spray tans or anything else thats for my self,

Well, that's absolutely bloody wonderful Carly. I'm really pleased for you.

I went to work for 30 years and I paid taxes.

Why am I supposed to pay for dance classes, brownies, boxing, tap and boxing for your kids yet again?

I can't afford to go on a summer holiday. I don't get a choice about taxes. Who do I write to to get the government to pay for my kids to bring the grandchildren to visit me?

]Who do I write to to get the government to pay for my kids to bring the grandchildren to visit me?

you dont need to write to anyone as your kids will get child benefit got your grandchildren too:loopy::loopy::loopy:

so you also paying for your own grandkiddies too ...if thats the way you foolishly see it............

child benefit is what it says on the tin...........its money to benefit the child, :loopy:

Well, that's absolutely bloody wonderful Carly. I'm really pleased for you.

I went to work for 30 years and I paid taxes.

Why am I supposed to pay for dance classes, brownies, boxing, tap and boxing for your kids yet again?

I can't afford to go on a summer holiday. I don't get a choice about taxes. Who do I write to to get the government to pay for my kids to bring the grandchildren to visit me?

and you asume ive not paid taxes is that right?

if you had read my post correctly you would have noticed:

obviously this does add up to more than the child benefit

how far do you think £20 goes :huh:

and your children will be getting child benefit for there children so not quite sure of your issue here!

and your children will be getting child benefit for there children so not quite sure of your issue here!

yup exactly my comment lol

its ok moaning about it but his kids get it too for thier kids.............makes me laugh how some people are so far up thier own bottoms they cant see what in front of them:hihi::hihi:

and im sure he or she benefits from it too if the grandkids use it to visit him/her:confused:

awwww im sad for you though hun, you have been through a lot, well done on coming through the other side

haha she is 6, although that convo with her was a while back, shes very bright for her age...she can read the newpaper if i let her, i have to hide me books as i read horrors etc she once caught her reading one little buger, i can have some great conversations with her about all sorts........

awww and bless you about to cry:) shes said many more things along the same lines but that was the one that sticks out to me, the one thing that made me determined never to take him back, shes wiser then her mum sometimes haha

its funny how someone sooooo young can keep you grounded though isn't it, my daughter used to creep down the stairs and try and watch the tv she was a right monster for it she would ask me questions about things like titanic i'd stand there with a dropped jaw trying to figure out what was going on before thinking oh i watched something on tv about it lol

RB is a troll - ignore... The least that sort knows about your comings and goings the better...

yes true, if she had said she spent it on drugs and booze shed have stil got the same reaction, makes me sick

Archived