City Centre Restaurants with Outdoor Seating

Ego has an outisde area. :)

at first when you suggested it i thought...hmmm, itll be pricey linked to the st pauls hotel.

but actually its pretty reasonable :)

i think my biggest fear is use trying to have a chilled out meal eating outside on a saturday night, when the rest of the area is full of people on a mission smoking and drinking in a confined space.

at least when you smoke inside there wouldnt have been this sort of crowding :(

x

thanks guys.

i wasnt sure whether the leopold square places would actually let you eat outside or if those areas were for 'drinkers only'...especially in the evening.

i have no problem with the smokers descending...but some of the others may and it isnt a very large area.

i like the idea of the wig and pen, but as one of the friends who may be coming works there...she may not be so hot on the idea! :(

does the forum serve food in the evening at weekends? that was something i wasnt sure of.

does anybody know if you can eat outside at any of the west one restaurants?

great replies so far though, theres certainly some food for thought :P

x

Yes, there is seating outside Antibos and Las Iguanas. Not sure about the others though.

Ooh I've had lunch there & it was delicious :)

On their website you can fill out your details for a 40% off voucher too... :thumbsup:

Yes the 40% offer is great, it seems to be on pretty much all of the time as well (except Saturdays and Bank Holidays).

Monday is good too - £17.50 for two courses and a bottle of wine per person! :partyhat:

Archived