Washing Stains Problem

You could try reducing the amount of washing powder you put in. Modern washers are designed to use less water and less powder. The other thing that may help is putting a cup of white vinegar in the dispenser and washing the machine out on the hottest wash, it gets rid of residue.

It's the fabric softener, you should never use it with towels tea towels etc. what it does is form a film over the fibers of the material softening item, but it also water proofs them, making a towel etc useless, To much tea to explain further, look it up on Google, or I'll come back tomorrow and ........ less said the better, (joke), Save yourself some money throw away the conditioner - your mum/ gran never used it did they? was their washing hard and uncomfortable - op's that's another thing I wish I hadn't said. so was mine, but once you shifted a bit it wasn't so crisp and the smell was great. Going down memory lane there for a bit. Try washing without the softener and keep the load within it's limits

i have been having a similar problem, but now i just use half the amount of soap it tells me to use and do an extra rinse and that seems to solve it. Oh and i stopped using softener too

Archived