Looking for a Venue for Wedding Reception

julz

Hi I'm looking for a venue for a wedding reception, needs to be reasonably priced. Does not have to include food, DJ etc, but would have to hold around 100 people. Somewhere that you can organise own buffet would be great, it would also have to be suitable for lil uns.

We live in S26, so that side of city or central would be preferable (Would even consider Rotherham)

I know I've left it a bit late, but I'm getting married in Florida and completely forgot about reception over here, looking for something that will be available in Nov 2005.

• 5 years later...

im looking for idea where to go to eat after my wedding this dec. My wedding is at 11.30 on the 23rd dec so from around 1pm i need to find somewhere for around 30 close family and friends to eat until the main reception at night. I was thinking a hotel but don't want to go over budget but cant think of any other options where to go that will fill that gap.Im thinking of stars in city centre for night time venue but they dont do anything for afternoon need help:help::confused:

im looking for idea where to go to eat after my wedding this dec. My wedding is at 11.30 on the 23rd dec so from around 1pm i need to find somewhere for around 30 close family and friends to eat until the main reception at night. I was thinking a hotel but don't want to go over budget but cant think of any other options where to go that will fill that gap.Im thinking of stars in city centre for night time venue but they dont do anything for afternoon need help:help::confused:

Emma - crokey that is a dilema as such that is a long gap to fill (7 hours?) - and so near to christmas too.

Oviously if you want to book anywhere you will need to do it soon.. and no where will last 7 hours so how about having a buffet at home? you could have it delivered from somewhere nice like Waitrose / M and S and spend less than on a sit down meal.

Or just dont have one - there is no rule to say you have to!

Archived