Name Of Disco Above The Silver Blades

i remember going to the heartbeat middle to late 60s:)

Have you still got your blue Passport with photo inside to gain entrance it had it's own photo booth i was one of the founder members also had my 21st birthday bash there but dont remember much about it :gag: .

Have you still got your blue Passport with photo inside to gain entrance it had it's own photo booth i was one of the founder members also had my 21st birthday bash there but dont remember much about it :gag: .

If you were a founding member (as I was) you wont be remembering much of anything now :D

cant remember the passport but i still have my down broardway pass that used to be on the high st did u ever go theyre:cool:

I,ve still got a ticket for the Heartbeat. No 807 for Monday 3rd May 1971- free entry. I think it was for my 21st a few days earlier but for some reason didnt go. I also used to work p/time in the bowling alley as a pinspotter around 1966/68 mainly at weekends when it was open thro the night. I think the ice melting and dripping thro the roof onto the lanes spelt the end of the bowling alley.

I,ve still got a ticket for the Heartbeat. .

I remember coming past on the 53 on a Saturday afternoon ( I'd been playing football at Beauchief for DLS) and there was a band, The Foundations, playing (miming I think) on the veranda.

When you look at the veranda now it seems impossible and I guess they must have done something to it at the time

cant remember the passport but i still have my down broadway pass that used to be on the high st did u ever go they're:cool:

I started with all of Stringy's clubs Black cat club still got the red oblong card with the puma on the front very very regular at the KING MOJO, Down Broadway and also the Penthouse also travelled up to Leeds one or twice to Cinderella Rockafella didn't like that one the passport for the Heartbeat was for the Sunday club i know the Stringfellow family well also my wife and i have been in Stringy's in London also the Hippodrome when Karen his daughter was looking after it :hihi: .

I started with all of Stringy's clubs Black cat club still got the red oblong card with the puma on the front very very regular at the KING MOJO, Down Broadway and also the Penthouse also travelled up to Leeds one or twice to Cinderella Rockafella didn't like that one the passport for the Heartbeat was for the Sunday club i know the Stringfellow family well also my wife and i have been in Stringy's in London also the Hippodrome when Karen his daughter was looking after it :hihi: .

I went to school with Coral

I went to school with Coral

sadly never went to the mojo iwas only 15 in 67 but the criteria used to be top rank tues night heartbeat sun afternoon we hung around on scooters outside the bowls some nights the skates had a disco part of the ice was sectioned off for a dance floor and there was a bar up stairs can remember the herd from the underground being played alot [keep the faith]:roll:

Archived