Prison as punishment or prison for punishment?

Prison  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Prison

• is the punishment
    • is for punishment
    • I'm confused

Most of our prisons are full of illegal immigrants, or immigrants with visas just to cause trouble. We should deport them back to there own country!!! Instead of us paying our taxes just to keep them locked up!!!

Where do you get this information from and have you any links to back it up?

Prisoners get well fed, upto 3 meals a day, where as, on our streets we have poor Brits living on our streets scrounging for food and lucky to get 1 small meal a day, (cold not warm food)!!!

Every poor brit is qualified for benefits.

While benefits aren't a fortune they are sufficient to feed yourself, not booze and cigs etc but food.

I have seen loads of begging on the streets and not one of them looked starved of food to me.

Every por brit is qualified for benefits.

While benefits aren't a fortune they are sufficient to feed yourself, not booze and cigs etc but food.

I have seen loads of begging on the streets and not one of them looked starved of food to me.

Because some of us, give them sandwiches or pay for a hot meal to feed them, since the government wont do anything.

We should house them instead of housing foreighners!!!

I have my sources, but can remember seeing in the papers over a year ago, doing my research, this is all i've found up to now

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/232909.stm

From the link you quoted:

"There are currently 938 immigrants in detention - and just over half of them are kept in prison establishments rather than special centres."

That's hardly an indication that our prisons are full of illegal immigrants is it?

Because some of us, give them sandwiches or pay for a hot meal to feed them, since the government wont do anything.

We should house them instead of housing foreighners!!!

Where are these starving people who don't get benefits?

From the link you quoted:

"There are currently 938 immigrants in detention - and just over half of them are kept in prison establishments rather than special centres."

That's hardly an indication that our prisons are full of illegal immigrants is it?

that was just one link, go do your own research, i'm still looking, pluss some things like that just don't get published, the government does not want you all to know that we are becoming minorities in our own country!!!!

Archived