Newton, Chambers and CO - Chapeltown

AdamM

satman2222

I went and had a quick look on Thursday,but didn't see anything other than tree's :rolleyes:

Maybe I need to climb over the fence I dunno,

It'd be nice just to see something to say it was there :)

JJ..

I'll go up myself later this week and see if I can work out where it was. There were 2 entrances at the front I think and they were set back a little. It would have been easy to just cover it over and forget it.

Might ask Bri if he wants to come with me if I see him .......

Hi ya Sattman 2222 if you look for gap in the wooden fence opposite the bus terminus where bikers have been rideing into the wood and walk up the bank about 15 yds to where it levels out you will see part of the concrete roof that as been exposed ,thats about all there is to see,only the people who saw the hospital can picture what it was like ,i am trying to come across any photographs ,no sucess yet ,Bri

I went up today,all I saw was the few small holes in the floor and the concrete with the twisted metal rods coming from it,

In fact my mate was stood almost on top of it and didn't see it,

It was just before the steep path coming down the banking,literally a few yards up the dirt path from the road,

Quite disappointing really :rolleyes::)

1 min You Tube video

JJ..:)

Archived