Murder trial collapses

Uncalled for comment PT.

I thought you was above trying to start an argument on racial issues where there are none.

All three trials he is griping about involved people of the darker-skinned persuasion, Alex. It's not hard to extrapolate from that.

All three trials he is griping about involved people of the darker-skinned persuasion, Alex. It's not hard to extrapolate from that.

From what I can see he is only moaning about the disgraceful way the police and cps have gone about this trial.

As for cases keeping falling apart, I assure you I can give you a long list of these things happening with white people as well.

One of the biggest problems with the cps and coppers is that they like to go to court with weak cases and try and scare people into guilty please because of the newish rules that early guilty please get lower sentences.

A lot of cases where people can't be conned by the conveyor belt Barristers end up being thrown out when the trial begins.

Unless you know the people involved and they confessed or have any evidence please don't assume they are guilty. They where aquitted end of, them men are still father's ,husbands and sons.

What if they had charged them wrongly, that would mean the murderer had got off. No matter what, it is a no win situation x

so has there been any recent cases of white people charged with murder and let off being in the papers ? you never fail to throw the racist card in :hihi:

Totally disagree with you on the poles apart bit.

Also we can confidently say it was not anything to do with the defence withholding evidence. Therefor it can only be the other side somewhere.

as for your comment "ASK a police officer" don't the police tell lies?.

I have asked a police officer, I once asked Ron Sagar.;).

And you tell lies too - don't you ?

And you tell lies too - don't you ?

Are you calling me a liar?

Even if I did it is no defence for corrupt police doing it.

Thats what Ron Sagar said about corrupt police in sheffield.

Detective superintedent Ronald Sagar.

Are you calling me a liar?

Even if I did it is no defence for corrupt police doing it.

Thats what Ron Sagar said about corrupt police in sheffield.

Detective superintedent Ronald Sagar.

If the cap fits.

You are very clearly anti police and anti courts - nothing that anyone tells you will change your stance since you will not listen to anyone else's opinion.

If the cap fits.

You are very clearly anti police and anti courts - nothing that anyone tells you will change your stance since you will not listen to anyone else's opinion.

Anti corruption something completely different.

You presume to much.

I have seen it first hand.

Also I have every right as a citizen of this city to be outraged by the shambles that has happened yet again in this case and others.

I don't call people liars for having a different view.

Like you said if the cap fits.

Perhaps it's time for the law to be changed. I have always been puzzled why the prosecution have to tell the defense what it is planning to do. If you broke into my house and I had you on film I would not want you to know that until the trial. Otherwise it gives the guilty ones time to make up excuses so that they appear to have a degree of innocence. If you were innocent you wouldn't be on my camera.

Archived