Murder trial collapses

Aye. My thoughts are that you seem to be making much of these suspects, completely forgetting the premise that they are still innocent until convicted...

It wouldn't be because they happened to be a bit, erm... tanned would it?

It has nothing to do with what colour the alledged murderers are whatsoever, i would have worded my post exactly the same whether the guys were black, brown, white or a brighter shade of crimson - race isnt the issue.

My point being that these murders were all high profile and they were proved innocent - to me that says that something is wrong here, are the police rushing to get convictions because of pressures higher up or is it the cps that are not doing there job properly and not presenting the evidence good enough? Either way there are murderers out there that need to be caught and judged and taken off our streets before they can cause another family to mourn, colour doesn't come into it.

Archived