Do you have a favorite child (truthfully)

doo you favour one of your children to the rest  

19 members have voted

1. 1. doo you favour one of your children to the rest

• yes
    • no

If you decide to cut down the contact for a few weeks or stop talking for abit - tell her you love her if you do - because you'll never get over it if anything happened and you hadnt had the chance to tell her. x good luck, I dont have any other advice though x

this is exactly what it is like, infact our family as had the exact same arguement, wiered!

Maybe your family are predisposed to arguing and bickering. Using the "your sis is much nicer than you" line is the easiest and probably the most personal thing a parent or child can use against one another. Probably stems from an inability to communicate on an adult/mature level, and more than likely to be prevalent throughout the family.

I remember once being invited to a wedding of one of my employees from Southey Green...the family actually had a scrap because the mother of the bride wore the same top. The fists flying and language was an eye opener.:hihi:

Archived