Is Sheffield Full of curtain twitchers

Is the forum full of curtain twitchers  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Is the forum full of curtain twitchers

• Yes, they have nothing better to do!
    • No, pulling back the net curtains is the sign of a good neighbour

i was chatting to two bobbies last night on the street. The number of people having a nosey from the nearby houses was hilarious. One bloke even slowed his car right down to have a gawp as he went past. We all waved at him.

I think everybody looks when there is a police car or an ambulance or a fire engine. Human instinct. As for the posts, once upon a time you would lean against your garden fence or pop in next door and have a natter. Nowadays your neighbours are all out at work and in any case probably wouldn't talk to you.

:lol: the forum is seemingly full of middle aged women who post about anything and everything.

'Ooh look, a man that looks like a scrap man has just walked down the road!!11!!!!1!'

'Lock your doors and secure your windows and retreat to the bunker - it could be dangerous!!'

'Turns out it was the binmen.'

:lol: the forum is seemingly full of middle aged women who post about anything and everything.

'Ooh look, a man that looks like a scrap man has just walked down the road!!11!!!!1!'

'Lock your doors and secure your windows and retreat to the bunker - it could be dangerous!!'

'Turns out it was the binmen.'

How true:), everytime i see a thread about police cars etc etc, i shall simply say

CURTAIN TWITCHER,

I personally think it's no way near as bad as people who gawp whenever they see someone being loaded into an ambulance, why do they do that? On motorways, people rubber-neck to see other's misfortune, why? When there's a police presence in the city centre why do people automatically create a crowd staring in their direction? Most of it is human nature I suppose but, some of us just prefer to pass it all by.

I personally think it's no way near as bad as people who gawp whenever they see someone being loaded into an ambulance, why do they do that? On motorways, people rubber-neck to see other's misfortune, why? When there's a police presence in the city centre why do people automatically create a crowd staring in their direction? Most of it is human nature I suppose but, some of us just prefer to pass it all by.

Its worst on motorways!!!

Archived