Is Sheffield Full of curtain twitchers

Is the forum full of curtain twitchers  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Is the forum full of curtain twitchers

• Yes, they have nothing better to do!
    • No, pulling back the net curtains is the sign of a good neighbour

100% agree, I too have lived all over the Uk , and the only people on first introduction to ask a million personal question's are Sheffielder's,

don't they know how rude that is ?

and if you say - sorry mind your own business , they look very offended haha , and react like they just got a slap in the face ,

even people as close as Rotherham , Doncaster, Barnsley ect all know what Sheffielders are like - its a city with a village busy body mentality,

got to be famous for something I suppose :)

I always avoid Dee-Dah's like the plague when abroad on holiday! They are embarassing! They'll never actually come out and complain about bad service, they just moan to each other about it!

So was I :hihi:

Sheffield born and bred , still don't alter the truth lol

got to agree about Mosborough Hotel though - excellent place

Whats even more crazy is one of my best m8s arranged his wedding reception there about 2 weeks before we got sponsored by them, he could have saved some right coin.

Whats even more crazy is one of my best m8s arranged his wedding reception there about 2 weeks before we got sponsored by them, he could have saved some right coin.

Poor bugger I bet he was gutted , anyway shush your putting me off I need to type more crap to be classed as a proper forumer hahahahaha

Poor bugger I bet he was gutted , anyway shush your putting me off I need to type more crap to be classed as a proper forumer hahahahaha

Lmao have fun, no hard feelings n all that hahaha.....

Im sure we'll be meeting up again next time theres a "curtain thread" on lol.

I agree that nosey neighbours are annoying and can be irritating - but nosey neighbours on our street noticed that an elderly gent had not been seen for a while and his curtains hadn't been opened for 2 days. The 'nosey' neighbour rang the police who broke into this gents house - he had suffered a stroke and had been lying helpless on the floor for 2 days. He is in hospital now and is unlikely to be able to return to his home but his life was saved by said nosey neighbour. Thank God for nosey neighbours I say !

Archived