• £100 - £249
    • £250 - £499
    • £500 - £999
    • £1,000 - £4,999
    • £5,000 - £9,999
    • £10,000 - £24,999
    • £25,000 - £49,000
    • £50,000 +

Lead, £100 or so, £50 to replace via insurance premium.

However it created work, for the police, courts, a roofer, telephone companies, royal mail, energy companies etc.

The £50 loss to me, allowed many to earn a legitimate income, even the thief profited. The cost being bore by myself mainly, and also other taxpayers and the insurance companies (who run for profit and thus in turn, people with insurance).

Being a victim of theft and losing out were myself and the taxpayer, whilst some benefited; the thief, the criminal justice system, utility companies, the insurance company and an honest tradesman along with the wider economy where their profit was spent.

I feel as if the lead thieves should be forced to repay the money loss incurred by myself and the taxpayer.

car valued at £750 plus £200 audio aquipment (was burnt out few hours later so complete right off as well, within 2 weeks of a new insurance policy so had to pay just over £800 for the remaining policy term before it was settled meaning it cost me big time)

also had large dog crate and childs scooter pinched from fenced off back garden worth about £90 for the pair.

Archived