A question for nutritionists.

Are you going to be stuck on a mountain top or somewhere well away from shops or something? As In my experience tinned peaches for example are more effort to eat than fresh ones.

Nothing so unusual as that unfortunately. It is merely that my cook/wife will be unavailable for a while ....whoops....what have I said!:hihi::roll:

Nothing so unusual as that unfortunately. It is merely that my cook/wife will be unavailable for a while ....whoops....what have I said!:hihi::roll:

Then why the fixation upon tins? There's lots of very quick to prepare food that doesn't come in tins.

Fresh fruit for example all that takes is a rinse under the tap. Sure you can't live off that alone but it's a quick and incredibly easy part of a balanced diet.

Then why the fixation upon tins? There's lots of very quick to prepare food that doesn't come in tins.

Fresh fruit for example all that takes is a rinse under the tap. Sure you can't live off that alone but it's a quick and incredibly easy part of a balanced diet.

I agree, but fruit tends to rot after a while and she who does the shopping will not be here to fetch more! I am beginning to think that I rely on her too much!:huh:

Archived