Advice on home educating

i educated my then 12 yr old for a year, school were unable to support his needs, a lot off stress, lots of money for books and other things, but at the same time was nice to work at a pace that my child could manage and helped with confidence, we moved house and got into a better school that give lots of support, not sure i would want to do it again though :|

Thanks for your replies, I really didn't know which way to turn, it's something I have to do due to circumstances which I dont want to go into on here but it is really scarey as I'm certainly not a teacher, is there any work sheets available on the internet that could help us?

there are free worksheets that you can download, also lots of advice and ideas for projects, there are also groups that meet up so your daughters social skills dont suffer, i think there is a weekly meet at highfields adventure playground but not 100% sure

it can be tough but if you have the patience and support very rewarding:)

there are free worksheets that you can download, also lots of advice and ideas for projects, there are also groups that meet up so your daughters social skills dont suffer, i think there is a weekly meet at highfields adventure playground but not 100% sure

it can be tough but if you have the patience and support very rewarding:)

What website can I download these worksheets from. Thanks

Archived