GUANTANAMO prison torture terrorism

what's your view? i would love to ear it. is torture justified and if so why.. or if not why.... i think it is? do you

If you were tortured you'd admit to being part of the 9/11 attacks, the JFK assaination and kidnapping Shergar.

No it isn't. It's illegal, it's immoral and it's repellent to decent people everywhere. The notion of torturing the truth out of people is a myth perpetuated by the media.

If we, a civilised nation condone or indulge in torture than we lower our standards to the level of the alleged terrorists we're detaining.

what's your view? i would love to ear it. is torture justified and if so why.. or if not why.... i think it is? do you

Depends on the circumstances.

If, for instance, you know a guy has just planted a bomb in a crowded arcade, it is on a timer and he won't talk.

You need the information quickly to save lives then yes it is justified, fetch the thumbscrews.

If you were tortured you'd admit to being part of the 9/11 attacks, the JFK assaination and kidnapping Shergar.

NO i wouldn't? or is yes i would i don't you'r hurt'in me.

No it isn't. It's illegal, it's immoral and it's repellent to decent people everywhere. The notion of torturing the truth out of people is a myth perpetuated by the media.

If we, a civilised nation condone or indulge in torture than we lower our standards to the level of the alleged terrorists we're detaining.

how can you talk standards when fighting terror ? lives are at stake if a bit of pain will save them then im for it,any information can be cross checked with other statements to se if its viable so any and all information is good inteligence gathering

all our front line troops attend an interigation when captured course, so torture is to be expected to be used by our enemies ,the trick is as you would be told on the course is to hold out if possible for 24 hours, after that all information received will be out of date and of no use to the enemy

Archived