Ludicrous laws for the chop.

That is what I am getting at.

It would be better if they quit the gimmicks and got on with governing.

i can't imagine nick or anyone important going through the postings, it will probably be done by a minor official or a work experience kid

i can't imagine nick or anyone important going through the postings, it will probably be done by a minor official or a work experience kid

Seems reasonable. After all, isn't that how some of the laws were devised in the first place?

Apparently, the majority of input from the public has been not to suggest laws that they want repealed, but to suggest new laws they want introduced. There was an article about this in the Times yesterday - to which I cannot link since the Times website is now pay-only.

Ludicrous laws for the chop.

The one that allows someone that came 3rd in an election to even think about changing laws.

How about the law that allows the one that came 2nd to try and get the one that came 3rd to join with them to stop the one that came 1st from being in power?

Archived