Cubana Sheffield Botanical Gardens

Hi, I am desperately trying to get hold of 3 tickets for Cubana at the Sheffield Botanical Gardens for this evening. Can anyone help. Tickets are sold out at the Sheffield Box Office. I have relatives visiting and I would love to take them! Thank you

Why bother buying a ticket? I'm a mile away and can hear every word of the soundcheck and going by last night's concert, you'll be able to hear the gig wherever you are in the area.

Guest sibon
Why bother buying a ticket? I'm a mile away and can hear every word of the soundcheck and going by last night's concert, you'll be able to hear the gig wherever you are in the area.

I'm much closer than you. I hope that the music is better than the previous two night's fare.

By the time it reaches here, it's distorted so much you can't tell if its good or total <removed>. Last night the singer sounded like Vic Reeves doing his club singer voice.

They're still tuning up and it sounds terrible.

Ticket price is not a disgrace just having to pay booking fee when you purchase the in person, there are no postage costs. I know City Hall are only agent and selling for Rotary club and Cubana, but paying a booking fee annoys me ok!

Archived