Do you believe in inequality?

Why did God give us 2 arms when 4 would be sooo much more useful? Why can't we regrow limbs like certain amphibians? Why why why?
THe simplest explanation by far to those questions is that god does not exist and we were not designed. It's so blindingly obvious I'm astounded a seemingly intelligent person such as yourself couldn't realise it.

Hey jimmy, I thought that all any of us were bringing to this debate was opinion. No need to get nasty.

When the opinion is clearly out of step with reality what's the point of bothering.

You can just assume to every question that the answer is 'because god wanted it to be that way' and get on with some praying or something.

When the opinion is clearly out of step with reality what's the point of bothering.

You can just assume to every question that the answer is 'because god wanted it to be that way' and get on with some praying or something.

And you and jimmy can get to reading this ;)

Hey jimmy, I thought that all any of us were bringing to this debate was opinion. No need to get nasty.

I didn't think I was being nasty.

You said you're self "a lot of my argument comes from what I believe in, of which I cannot provide you with proof"

A superstition is a belief that is held without proof, or knowledge, or evidence. Therefore, you don't have anything to bring to this debate apart from superstition.

I didn't think I was being nasty.

You said you're self "a lot of my argument comes from what I believe in, of which I cannot provide you with proof"

A superstition is a belief that is held without proof, or knowledge, or evidence. Therefore, you don't have anything to bring to this debate apart from superstition.

In your opinion.

The reason why there is no point in debating this with you anymore, shaz.

Is that it is a fact that we evolved, therefore our brains, and thus, our sense of right and wrong, also evolved.

These are facts, there is no point in debating the finer points with someone who refuses to believe the basics.

Archived