Why did anyone bother to invent that?

I have just done a quick shop at the supermarket and came upon a new product. It is in a type of toothpaste tube and like toothpaste can be despensed as a striped product.

The products on sale were stripey combined Mayonnaise and tomato ketchup and combined stripey mustard and tomato ketchup.:gag::gag:

For god's sake why did anyone bother to invent/develop that. Apart from the concept being revolting, is it beyond the wit of man to spread a little mustard and a little ketchup on their hot dog in the actual proportions they require.

Are there any other pointless products where you wonder why anyone bothered to market them.

I have just done a quick shop at the supermarket and came upon a new product. It is in a type of toothpaste tube and like toothpaste can be despensed as a striped product.

The products on sale were stripey combined Mayonnaise and tomato ketchup and combined stripey mustard and tomato ketchup.:gag::gag:

For god's sake why did anyone bother to invent/develop that. Apart from the concept being revolting, is it beyond the wit of man to spread a little mustard and a little ketchup on their hot dog in the actual proportions they require.

Are there any other pointless products where you wonder why anyone bothered to market them.

I actually think that one's quite good. I love mixing mayo and ketchup on chips. :hihi:

my sister in law mixes mayo and ketchup and calls it 1000 island dressing, its revolting.

Its a very basic version of Marie Rose.

Delightful on fresh hot chips... yum.

Archived