Why did anyone bother to invent that?

Who the bloody hell invented the Tesco carrier bag and then glued the sides together so you can't open the sodding things? :suspect:

This always happens when there's a great big queue of attractive ladies behind you and you have to ask for help from the checkout girl whilst at the same time trying to look cool ! :cool:

I'll give 'em checkout! :rant:

ketchup + mayo = marie rose sauce

ketchup + salad cream = thousand island dressing

Try it and see - what's the worst that could happen?!

mmmm, ketchup and mustard on hotdogs.

I suppose it saves space if you go off camping and plan on having hotdogs!

I suppose you could also have tea bags containing milk and sugar or beans containing a slice of toast, sausage, mushrooms, bacon, fried egg, black pudding, fruit juice and a cup of coffee. But you wouldn't catch me using them.

What next. Gin with tonic already added?

I'm off to live on the moon.:help::help:

I suppose you could also have tea bags containing milk and sugar or beans containing a slice of toast, sausage, mushrooms, bacon, fried egg, black pudding, fruit juice and a cup of coffee. But you wouldn't catch me using them.

What next. Gin with tonic already added?

I'm off to live on the moon.:help::help:

You can get them in cans down't road already. :)

You can get them in cans down't road already. :)

I've not seen that although I have seen the Gordon's sweet tonic flavoured with a splash of gin at about 5% ABV..

My previous posting was supposed to be ironic.:)

Who the bloody hell invented the Tesco carrier bag and then glued the sides together so you can't open the sodding things? :suspect:

This always happens when there's a great big queue of attractive ladies behind you and you have to ask for help from the checkout girl whilst at the same time trying to look cool ! :cool:

I'll give 'em checkout! :rant:

And I thought I was the only one who can't open Tesco carriers. How come the checkout girls can do it. Is it as a result of Tescos in store training?

Archived