Why did anyone bother to invent that?

ketchup + mayo = marie rose sauce

ketchup + salad cream = thousand island dressing

Try it and see - what's the worst that could happen?!

i thought thousand island dressing had little tiny cubes of erm ok i think there cubes of onion and stuff but regaurdless of what the cubes were i thought they had some in lol

I have just done a quick shop at the supermarket and came upon a new product. It is in a type of toothpaste tube and like toothpaste can be despensed as a striped product.

The products on sale were stripey combined Mayonnaise and tomato ketchup and combined stripey mustard and tomato ketchup.:gag::gag:

For god's sake why did anyone bother to invent/develop that. Apart from the concept being revolting, is it beyond the wit of man to spread a little mustard and a little ketchup on their hot dog in the actual proportions they require.

Are there any other pointless products where you wonder why anyone bothered to market them.

Want a stylish Spain football shirt but can't afford one? Simply buy an ordinary red T shirt and use combined stripey mustard and tomato ketchup to recreate the badge and stripes down the arms!

There you are - no such thing as a useless product.

.........and ready made ice cubes! WTF!!!

They're very handy if your water supply is playing up and you fancy a drink. Just get a pack of ready made ice cubes, leave to defrost in a glass and after a few hours you have a lovely drink of water.

They're very handy if your water supply is playing up and you fancy a drink. Just get a pack of ready made ice cubes, leave to defrost in a glass and after a few hours you have a lovely drink of water.

suppose so, but why not make your own? - or freeze a little bottle of water for such emergencies!

Archived