Another gunman shooting..

It was for assault, but not a serious assault. (Well .. not serious compared to some other assaults. There's no such thing as a frivolous assault...)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/10500959.stm

ah ta

so it is known that HE IS violent, maybe itll come out about his sentence and previous crime, will be interesting to see

ah ta

so it is known that HE IS violent, maybe itll come out about his sentence and previous crime, will be interesting to see

More here.

What a charmer.

A man believed to be Moat then shot uniformed motor patrol officer Pc Rathband while he was on duty at East Denton, to the west of Newcastle, at about 0045 BST on Sunday.

Police said Pc Rathband was carrying out a "static patrol" on a roundabout when he was attacked. He was later taken to Newcastle General Hospital.

Mr Adamson revealed that Moat had contacted the police at about the same time Pc Rathband was shot, although he would not give a specific time.

He said Moat had been under the impression that Miss Stobbart had been having an affair with a Northumbria police officer.

But he said Mr Brown, who had moved to the area from Slough, did not have anything to do with the police.

"Chris Brown, who was shot and killed yesterday, was not and has never been a Northumbria police officer or in any way connected with Northumbria police.

A case of OJ syndrome? If I can't have her, then nobody else can and I shall go on jealous fuelled rampage killing spree.:mad:

I just hope that when he's caught, he ends up serving a life sentence for murder and not pleading diminished responsibility and getting a manslaughter (or man's laughter) verdict.

I just hope that when he's caught, he ends up serving a life sentence for murder and not pleading diminished responsibility and getting a manslaughter (or man's laughter) verdict.

I hope that when he's caught, he's allowed a fair trial before people decide that he's guilty.

I hope that when he's caught, he's allowed a fair trial before people decide that he's guilty.
I didn't think there was any doubt that he shot his ex and killed her boyfriend?

How did a deranged person like this ever get out of gaol anyway? Another one of the mysteries of the legal system.

I didn't think there was any doubt that he shot his ex and killed her boyfriend?

How did a deranged person like this ever get out of gaol anyway? Another one of the mysteries of the legal system.

As we know, ruby, it's sadly not an uncommon scenario. Two women each week are killed by a partner or an ex, often in this kind of situation where she tries to leave or has already made the break. It sickens me.

Prolly because he was sentenced to a finite amount of time and served a period of it in custody.

It would appear that yet another member of society is irked at something and decides to do as much damage as humanly possible whilst justifying it to himself in whatever perverse logic applies. I think this guy's a complete loser.

It's an assumption, based on various comments he made on Facebook and other places. There's not yet any solid evidence linking him to the shootings, but he's the obvious prime suspect.

The BBC article now specifies he served 18 weeks for assault of a family member. I imagine that's a minor assault like a punch, rather than beating someone half to death.

Most people who are convicted of minor assaults do not then go off the rails and shoot people stone dead, so it's unfair to blame the authorities for not foreseeing this outcome.

The BBC article now specifies he served 18 weeks for assault of a family member. I imagine that's a minor assault like a punch, rather than beating someone half to death.

Most people who are convicted of minor assaults do not then go off the rails and shoot people stone dead, so it's unfair to blame the authorities for not foreseeing this outcome.

I would hazard a guess that there is a history of domestic violence or at the very least, controlling behaviour here.

Archived