Does anyone know how much concrete is

Where I am in Lincs I use a company that mixes the concrete on the wagon so you only pay for what you use and there is no waste. Small loads are usually a little bit more expensive but my last delivery (3 cu mts) worked out at £100 per cu mtr. So if there are any companies like this in your area it will obviously be a lot cheaper.

Where I am in Lincs I use a company that mixes the concrete on the wagon so you only pay for what you use and there is no waste. Small loads are usually a little bit more expensive but my last delivery (3 cu mts) worked out at £100 per cu mtr. So if there are any companies like this in your area it will obviously be a lot cheaper.
thanks mike i thought £430 groovearmada stated was a bit excessive.

I had 1 cubic meter of render mix with waterproof chemicals in it a couple of weeks back from a place called CEMEX who are in the yellow pages and it was £200 +vat so don't know if concrete is more dearer or same price. No harm done in giving them a call.

I had 1 cubic meter of render mix with waterproof chemicals in it a couple of weeks back from a place called CEMEX who are in the yellow pages and it was £200 +vat so don't know if concrete is more dearer or same price. No harm done in giving them a call.
thanks mayfa will try them as well.

Archived