What do body building supplements actually do?

They make lots of money for companys such as Wieder.

I remember in the 80s a kelp pill that used to cost 25p for 100 pills. A famous bodybuilder by the name of Tom Platz mentioned in an article that he took them...People started buying them in the hope of getting huge legs like Toms.. The price of the pills rocketed to 15 quid for 100 pills.

I trained for over 15 years and very quickly discovered that suppliments were tosh, snake oil for people who were desperate enough to spend lots of pennies for nowt.

A good diet is better than high protein milk shakes with vitamins, minerals, top secret slop and Amino acids added. Spend yer pennies on good food instead of lining the pockets of con merchants.

They make lots of money for companys such as Wieder.

I remember in the 80s a kelp pill that used to cost 25p for 100 pills. A famous bodybuilder by the name of Tom Platz mentioned in an article that he took them...People started buying them in the hope of getting huge legs like Toms.. The price of the pills rocketed to 15 quid for 100 pills.

I trained for over 15 years and very quickly discovered that suppliments were tosh, snake oil for people who were desperate enough to spend lots of pennies for nowt.

A good diet is better than high protein milk shakes with vitamins, minerals, top secret slop and Amino acids added. Spend yer pennies on good food instead of lining the pockets of con merchants.

Actually Kelp is good for you, except if you have high blood pressure,as it has iron in it.

Archived