What do your clothes say about you?

That is a great song :banana:

I've dressed the same since i was 17teen army lightweights and a t-shirt with the occasional changes to smarter clothes when the situation dictates, my only stipulation is that whatever i wear has to be light breathable and reasonably hard wearing since i never know when i may need the freedom to become very energetic.

Also i dislike brand names with a vengeance i wear nothing with a logo on the exterior and even patterns and pictures put me off.

I don't think I have a prob with logo's as such but I sympathise with you on pics and patterns...so I suppose indirectly I agree with the logo thing as they come under the heading "pics n patterns".

Has your lightweights gone from a 26 to a 42 waste?:D

I don't think I have a prob with logo's as such but I sympathise with you on pics and patterns...so I suppose indirectly I agree with the logo thing as they come under the heading "pics n patterns".

Has your lightweights gone from a 26 to a 42 waste?:D

Actually they started at a 28" and i now wear a 30" because i prefer them to hang on my hips rather than my waist which is now 29":blush:

My clothes say, I buy cheaply and look after them with decent washing powder :D My sons clothes however... are mainly all primark/asda, and wrecked, as hes a 2 yr old toddler who loves to dig in mud :rant:

The OH is abit of a clothes snob - t-shirts from asda are a big no no for him but buy one identical from next and its the best thing ever - which is why I now remove all labels before handing them to him, he has no idea GEORGE = ASDA :lol:

I just wear jeans, trainers (or walking trousers and boots) and tshirt every day, I hate clothes shopping and have no interest in clothes or fashion! I don't enjoy getting dressed up either, I usually find any events where you have to dress up quite stressful :(

So no, I wouldn't judge someone by what they were wearing, unless it was something hugely outrageous or completely inappropriate for the situation (flip flops at a funeral or something). Then I'd just think they were a freak/complete arse.

Archived