What do your clothes say about you?

I work in a job wear some people wear suits but most don't. Most kids just look all the same i.e. Jeans or trousers, cheap shoes a round neck T shirt, a light jacket which finishes at the waits and a manbag slung over their head; they tend to have the same haircut too ... like an X Factor contestant. They always scuttle off down the road with both hands in their pockets. It's not good enough.

You tell em Mecky:nono:

So you did mean "expensive", perhaps you should have said that ?

I don't think Armani is anything special but Paul Smith does excellent suits and nice shirts.

There are some clothes that I like the quality of but dont like the label attached to it.

Much of my wardrobe is made up of Fat Face stuff and sometimes White Stuff which of course are labels but not designer.

Much of my wardrobe is made up of Fat Face stuff and sometimes White Stuff which of course are labels but not designer.

I'd count them as designer, they are expensive non-mainstream clothes, sold in own label boutiques, that's what "designer" is.

What makes Fat Face different from (for example) Armarni ?

I'd count them as designer, they are expensive non-mainstream clothes, sold in own label boutiques, that's what "designer" is.

What makes Fat Face different from (for example) Armarni ?

The Price.

My clothes are ones I have had for years. My daughter has supermarket clothes or Primark clothes, she enjoys the mud for some strange reason... I wanted a pink girlie girl and I get the Action man :hihi:. I don't judge a person on what they wear as it is the person who makes the clothes not the clothes that make the person.

Archived