What do your clothes say about you?

The Price.

Personally, I think 20 quid for a t-shirt and 50 quid for a hoody is a designer price tag.

Fat Face (and others like Howies) might not be marketed as a "designer label" but they have all the hallmarks of one.

Personally, I think 20 quid for a t-shirt and 50 quid for a hoody is a designer price tag.

Yes but I am wearing the same ones that I bought 4 years ago and although faded a bit they are still in shape.:thumbsup:

Yes but I am wearing the same ones that I bought 4 years ago and although faded a bit they are still in shape.:thumbsup:

I have a 15 year old Ralph Lauren polo, so what ?

I know you don't want to think you're buying/wearing designer gear but you are. In fact it's probably more exclusive than the designers you mentioned, which are available in lots of shops, Fat Face is only availble exclusively at their own shops, like Abercrombie & Fitch.

Now its getting warmer I'm into cotton jackets, teeshirts, linen trousers, and walking sandals or flat shoes. I always wear earrings too. Just a foible. :cool:

Since I hit my 60s I've found it increasingly difficult to buy clothes that don't either scream 'old lady' or 'mutton dressed as whatever'. I like subtle colours, like khaki, cream and soft green and I usually stick to fairly plain styles.

As to what my clothes say about me - the labels in most of my teeshirts say M&S!

Now its getting warmer I'm into cotton jackets, teeshirts, linen trousers, and walking sandals or flat shoes. I always wear earrings too. Just a foible. :cool:

Since I hit my 60s I've found it increasingly difficult to buy clothes that don't either scream 'old lady' or 'mutton dressed as whatever'. I like subtle colours, like khaki, cream and soft green and I usually stick to fairly plain styles.

As to what my clothes say about me - the labels in most of my teeshirts say M&S!

Why is it that people over a certain age wear beige or cream? This is most common in men, they always seem to wear a lightweight beige jacket when they're getting on a bit. Is it a uniform? :hihi:

Why is it that people over a certain age wear beige or cream? This is most common in men, they always seem to wear a lightweight beige jacket when they're getting on a bit. Is it a uniform? :hihi:

Hides the stains better.

I think.

Any where do old men buy those trousers where the waist comes up to your armpits but the crotch is still in the normal place ?

Archived