The songs that makes you cry??

Simple Minds, Don't you forget about me. This was always a favourite of mine, I liked the band and the song.

But after Maddie McCann vanished and it was used as her tune, it tears me to bits................................... :sad:

The Little Boy That Santa Clause Forgot :(

and goodness knows he dident want a lot.He wrote a note to santa for some soldiers and a drum,it broke his little heart to find out santa hadent come,outside with all the lucky boys,then wondered home to last years broken toys,i feel sorry for that laddie.....For he hasent got a daddie!!, he,s the liitle boy that santa clause forgot...:cry:

Rose Of England.

Land Of Hope And Glory.

There.ll Always Be An England.

My mother and some of her friends would all get together with us and celebrate V.E day and these three song would get them all going out would come the hankies they would start off waving them and then they would be put to good use wiping a tear away.

My Friend the Sun ...Family

Los Angeles..Frank Black

I heard Ramona sing..Frank Black

Freewill ..Rush

A tout le monde ..Megadeth (not the usual 'Crash Bang Wallop ,more of a Power Ballad, it has been a favourite in our household since first hearing it in 94 )

Those 5 songs remind me of my son Adam who died in June 08 .

We had 'A tout le monde ' played at his funeral and had some of the lyrics engraved on his headstone.

"So as you read this know my friends

I'd love to stay with you all

Please smile when you think of me

My body's gone thats all"

"Moving on is a simple thing

What it leaves behind is hard

You know the sleeping feel no more pain

And the living are scarred "

Archived