Has anyone seen a Ghost or have proof of one..

I had a freaky experience whilst staying at a hotel in Thetford, East Anglia. In the middle of the night I woke up and I could hear the light switch in my room was flicking on and off but the light wasn't coming on. After a few minutes it sounded like every door in the hotel's long corridor was being opened and slammed one after the other.

I didn't get a good night's sleep at all and the next morning after breakfast I noticed that the hotel's sign stated that the place was recognised to be haunted.

I kind of hope it was a ghost and not some mischeivous night guard because I had to work all the next day half asleep! :suspect:

If by ghosts you mean a dead human comming back for haunting purposes... no. But i have experienced spirit activity before, but the proof i aint got im afraid, its all but impossible to get and even if you did, some people dedicate themselves to exposing it as hoax no matter how genuine it is. :)

If by ghosts you mean a dead human comming back for haunting purposes... no. But i have experienced spirit activity before, but the proof i aint got im afraid, its all but impossible to get and even if you did, some people dedicate themselves to exposing it as hoax no matter how genuine it is. :)

Yep your right there. I have some pic's with lots of orb's in taken around the house and one or two with something strange on them, these don't look like orb's but a mass of light..

Archived