Has anyone seen a Ghost or have proof of one..

ROFLMFAO you really are a closed minded person! you can keep your post.! :roll:

i'm intrigued that you found my comment so funny that you involuntarily rolled around on the floor laughing, what does that say about the state of your mind?

Are you open to the (extremely likely) possibility that I'm absolutely right about ghosts?

There was a strange happening at the company that I worked for some years ago. Three people only were working one afternoon around 7pm. The premises were all locked up. The three people who were working in close proximity saw a figure enter the gents toilets from a distance. They all looked at each other wondering who it was as they should have been the only people there. They approached the toilet and entered, but nobody was inside. There was only one way into the loo.

A couple of days later one of the guys who worked for the company got on his cycle to cycle home. He went down the carpark towards the main road and his breaks failed. His bike ran out into the path of a lorry and he was killed.

There was a strange happening at the company that I worked for some years ago. Three people only were working one afternoon around 7pm. The premises were all locked up. The three people who were working in close proximity saw a figure enter the gents toilets from a distance. They all looked at each other wondering who it was as they should have been the only people there. They approached the toilet and entered, but nobody was inside. There was only one way into the loo.

A couple of days later one of the guys who worked for the company got on his cycle to cycle home. He went down the carpark towards the main road and his breaks failed. His bike ran out into the path of a lorry and he was killed.

That's it...I'm now convinced by a story that's been around the block more times than Ernie's milk-float.

I have a photograph of a ghost i took it at berry pomeroy castle when i was about ten it shows a greyish blue ladies face slightly stooped over to look through an arrow slit.

If you look at the photos of the gatehouse along the wall to the right through one of the loops near the mansion is where i took the picture.

I didn't see it at the time i took the photo but it is impossible to dismiss that it's a womans face though how it came to appear there is up to the viewer.

I looked through all my photos last night and found more and more pic's with orb's in them. at first I thought maybe it was the camera I used at the time but as my wife pointed out that we used the new camera on the pic's taken after christmas. These could be light reflection who knows!

No, no-one has ever seen a ghost and no-one has proof of them.

There you go, a complete and unambiguous answer:thumbsup:

ROFLMFAO you really are a closed minded person! you can keep your post.! :roll:

:roll:

Archived