Has anyone seen a Ghost or have proof of one..

Oh, it was personal, great. Closed minded and judgmental, you seem like a regular renaissance man.:rolleyes:

Well then you are a massive hypocrite, and yes you are closed minded. I am not, show me proof of ghosts and I will believe instantly. Seeing as your mind is completely closed and there is nothing I can say or do to change your mind I will leave you to it.

Yes, but I don't see how that's any of your business.

If you are about to attempt an ad hominem argument you will have to find another line of attack.:rolleyes:

If I was unemployed would that mean you automatically win the argument or something?

Discuss the post, not the poster bro.

I guess my main question is, why criticise me for what you perceive as closed mindedness when you yourself admit to being completely closed to the possibility that you are wrong about ghosts?

PMSL Do you work? The question was designed to show your way of thinking and you took the bait with ease. All I saw there was ATTACK & DEFENCE. BTW I am not your bro!

PMSL Do you work? The question was designed to show your way of thinking and you took the bait with ease. All I saw there was ATTACK & DEFENCE. BTW I am not your bro!

Sure, I totally believe you, you weren't trying to start an ad hominem attack at all, that seems really likely. Yeah it was a really really clever ploy, truly amazing, in fact. And boy, you got me, congrats. :hihi:

I wonder if you could do me the same courtesy that I did you and answer my question:

why criticise me for what you perceive as closed mindedness when you yourself admit to being completely closed to the possibility that you are wrong about ghosts?

Also, you might want to see someone about that urinary incontinence cuz.

The only supernatural thing that I've encountered is how common sense seems to leak out of self-proclaimed 'open minds'.

This intriguing phenomena happens time and time again and can be brought on with simple techniques.

why criticise me for what you perceive as closed mindedness when you yourself admit to being completely closed to the possibility that you are wrong about ghosts?

Also, you might want to see someone about that urinary incontinence cuz.

I do admit to being closed about somethings but not this subject, as I have felt & seen too much in and around my own home to say that. As for my urinary incontinence, the big white telephone works fine for me. :clap: but if I ever get caught short then please show me your door so that I may releave myself on it. :roll:

I do admit to being closed about somethings but not this subject, as I have felt & seen too much in and around my own home to say that.

I asked you if you are open to the possibility that I am right and you are wrong about ghosts. You said "no". If you are not open to the possibility that you are wrong does that not make you closed minded about it?

If not then what on earth does closed minded mean?

As for my urinary incontinence, the big white telephone works fine for me. :clap: but if I ever get caught short then please show me your door so that I may releave myself on it. :roll:
Charming.

Archived