I remember the girl he got SADDLED with. and thats no

YOLK

I remember her being ill, and taking STYRUP of figs, cannot

WHIP it. Especially listening to

RIDER white swan.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

(Al get Mi coat )

• 1 month later...

Hi Wiseman, Your,e going back some years. I left around 1949 and went on to Dinnington Tech. Miss Dunford was around then, she took the science class besides other things. There was also a Miss Crisp, she was very nice. Elsie Goldthorpe was the head. Always looked as though she had been dipped in a bottle of orange. Poor Pam Jacobs very nice but so thin. She lived at the golf club on linderick common.

• 1 year later...
Hi Wiseman, Your,e going back some years. I left around 1949 and went on to Dinnington Tech. Miss Dunford was around then, she took the science class besides other things. There was also a Miss Crisp, she was very nice. Elsie Goldthorpe was the head. Always looked as though she had been dipped in a bottle of orange. Poor Pam Jacobs very nice but so thin. She lived at the golf club on linderick common.

I remember those teachers. Pam Jacobs was the sister of John the golfer. I also remember Ida England who taught Maths. and also trained the school choir and a Miss Telford.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived