False eyebrows help

I've never seen the type you mean so I can't help with that.

I don't know if you are male or female and if this is a recent issue or not, so disregard the following info if you've already tried them...

Boots, Atkinsons and SUperdrug do Lash and Brow dye called Colorsport. It's usually where the nail clippers/buffers/make up brushes are and costs around £7. It does stain the skin somewhat or any remaning hair. My brows are white blonde so I use Colorsport occasionally.

Pretty much every makeup brand has a brow pencil which you can feather on to make a convincing eyebrow.

Lots of salons will tattoo a permanent makeup for people who want to colour/replace/disguise scars etc and I know brows are one of the options.

im female,

firstly, i have no eyebrows to feather with a definer or dye (there just bold)

secondly im absolutly terrified of needles so tatoo is out of the question.

i want them to be like real hair, ive seen them on google but it doesnt tell you where to buy them from, anyway they are thin strips (eyebrow shaped) of real hair like what wigs are made out of, and they can either be glued or self adhesive to the brow area, i think they are used for people who have lost all thier hair due to cancer and such like, i just dont have a clue where to start looking, just wondered if anyone has been in a simular situation or know where to buy these things from! xx

most women I know with this problem usually draw one very lightly with an eyebrow pencil, if they are feeling particularly patient they will do individual hairs, the results can look quite effective

you could try that, it'll only cost you the cost of a pencil and if you don't like the result you've lost very little

thanks very very much, u have no idea how long i was searching for these, shame they are mail order though, i cant really have a look before i buy, but never mind. :thumbsup:

Archived