Upsetting some forum members

I am sorry to be one of the ones who has upset a few posters today. However in my defence, there does seem to be an excess of 'what's happening....' 'where can I get a cheap..' 'I have just seen the police helicopter...' type posts that seem to have been posted just for the sake of posting. I don't think that SF should be an easy short cut to a questionner making a bit more of an effort.

I am sorry to be one of the ones who has upset a few posters today. However in my defence, there does seem to be an excess of 'what's happening....' 'where can I get a cheap..' 'I have just seen the police helicopter...' type posts that seem to have been posted just for the sake of posting. I don't think that SF should be an easy short cut to a questionner making a bit more of an effort.

People have the right to post what they like within the forum rules and ee have Mods to ensure they do! Why wind yourself and other people up by posting on a thread you don't like.

on the thread "is sheffield full of curtain twitchers" the voting poll was overwhelmingly of the opinion that people are nosey

the people that posts such threads really should be concentrating on there own lives rather than posting nosey and sometimes idiotic/lazy posts

on the thread "is sheffield full of curtain twitchers" the voting poll was overwhelmingly of the opinion that people are nosey

the people that posts such threads really should be concentrating on there own lives rather than posting nosey and sometimes idiotic/lazy posts

If you dont like it then why read it,

or even come on the forum...:loopy:

Can you provide me a link to that thread, I just want to see what was said. :hihi:

If you dont like it then why read it,

or even come on the forum...:loopy:

what concern is it have of other people if the police/scrapmen/the helicopter is up ????

or some other chestnuts what time does meadowhall shut? what time does meadowhall open?

these people could find out the information themselves in the amount of time it takes to type it on here, havnt they heard of google?

what concern is it have of other people if the police/scrapmen/the helicopter is up ????

or some other chestnuts what time does meadowhall shut? what time does meadowhall open?

these people could find out the information themselves in the amount of time it takes to type it on here, havnt they heard of google?

Or they could post on here in the time it takes to find out themselves. Since such questions are not banned by the forum, it is pointless to complain about them.

Archived