Plantation Shutters?

Hi, just wondered if any has or has had any of these if your home? I'm looking at getting some, have a supplier in mind but i dont know what they are actually like in peoples home, for look, reducing noise level, light filtering etc.

Any info would be useful,

Thanks Dani. x

• 2 years later...

Hey Dani,

Just seen your post - I know it's pretty old but I thought I would reply in case you're still wondering about shutters!

I got some for my living room windows and they're great. They're obviously easier to keep clean as you can just dust them rather than having to unhook the curtains and washing them etc. I also found that they were really good in keeping the room cool in the summer but also kept some heat in in the winter. Obviously when it's sunny you can filter the light by just having them partly open. I got mine from a really good supplier - they came round and measured up and gave me a quote for free (which was a plus!)

I hope that helps!

Archived