Bar Matrix is it still open?

skyfitsboy

It was open last night, they charged £3 to get in though! Then it was pants, still could've been worse, could've paid £4 to get into Empire, I simply refused and walked away. It's not my favourite place (puttin it mildly!) so there is no way I'd ever pay to get in, never mind four quid!!!

I went in to the matrix and the price was not £3 till late on before that it was a £1 THEN IT WENT TO £2 which is not too bad at all,of course when it got late it went to £3,still it was a little quiet I think due to the bank holidays period.

Finally the music is always spot on at the matrix and you always get a good crowd at the place,come and try it.its a good night.

Please don't misunderstand me, Bar Matrix is on the usual list for me and my mates, it's one of my favourite bars in town. The crowd is usually very good, the atmosphere is normally excellent, it was just last night the place seemed lacking in energy, busy but slow. I concur with Roy, it is usually a good night!

Archived