Muslims pay tribute to UK armed forces

Mod note: misuse of the quote facility to intentionally misrepresent another forummer's view isn't tolerated.

Eh? As it's PT's post that's vanished, I can only assume you mean that. I only skimmed it very quickly to get the sense of the thing, whom did she misrepresent?

Oh, fuddle!!! It's apparently vanished. Great!

Well, anyway; Muslim sectarian violence is fairly common worldwide. Also, there's the Muslim vs Hindu situation between India and Pakistan, all kinds of assorted sharia nastiness in Somalia, Saudi arabia, Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc. I don't think that Islam is exclusively culpable, or that Muslims are inherently evil. Any ideology based on a combination of absolutism and obscurantism is liable to be responsible for similar levels of atrocity.

If either the Quran, bible or Torah were transmitted by a perfect being to 'his' creations, why are all of them so open to misinterpretation?

Just came across this story and thought i would post it up to show that not all muslims are extremists.

The story also points out that there are 500 muslims serving in the armed forces.

I have read on numerous posts about muslims not demonstrating against the extremists so they must support them etc etc so I wonder who will be the 1st to say this is just for show etc etc.

Here is the link= http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/10498482.stm

Have you ever made a negative muslim thread? you make out as if muslims are all perfect when it's a 50/50 thing, like most of everything else.

Eh? As it's PT's post that's vanished, I can only assume you mean that. I only skimmed it very quickly to get the sense of the thing, whom did she misrepresent?
I believe another poster selectively edited PT's post to misrepresent her views, and it's probably that post after having been removed is being referred to.

Your question speaks volumes about your absolute ignorance.

Muslim soldier who wanted to help (The Zionists against his Muslim Brothers and Sisters)

Why is a Man Muslim first and foremost joining a military force that is tasked to destroy muslims in illegal wars to serve a Pro Zionist Foreign Policy Agenda.

a simple answer could be he joined up before the war, some soldiers join up young and sign on for twenty five years

Your question speaks volumes about your absolute ignorance.

Muslim soldier who wanted to help (The Zionists against his Muslim Brothers and Sisters)

Why is a Man Muslim first and foremost joining a military force that is tasked to destroy muslims in illegal wars to serve a Pro Zionist Foreign Policy Agenda.

a simple answer could be he joined up before the war, some soldiers join up young and sign on for twenty five years

No, the initial engagement is about 4 years, usually with the option to re-engage for up to about 22 years.

Iv no argument with you there I am responding to the OP who seems to want to score minor points by using these women as a example of muslims on the whole,which as you say is not the case

I don't want to score points, this is just to show that there are muslims in the army and muslims paying tribute to fallen soldiers.

When a few muslim extremists do something all muslims are tarred with the same brush yet when a few muslims show respect to armed forces and 500 are in the armed forces instead of saying its a refreshing change we get people of your ilk saying its not an example of muslims on the whole.

Reading some of the posts on here makes me realise that whatever muslims do it will never be enough in some peoples minds.

Archived