Muslims pay tribute to UK armed forces

I don't want to score points, this is just to show that there are muslims in the army and muslims paying tribute to fallen soldiers.

When a few muslim extremists do something all muslims are tarred with the same brush yet when a few muslims show respect to armed forces and 500 are in the armed forces instead of saying its a refreshing change we get people of your ilk saying its not an example of muslims on the whole.

Reading some of the posts on here makes me realise that whatever muslims do it will never be enough in some peoples minds.

I can't understand why a decent Muslim would join the forces of a Government that uses its forces to prosecute illegal wars against muslims for and on behalf of Israeli Policy objectives.

Please enlighten me.

Have you ever made a negative muslim thread? you make out as if muslims are all perfect when it's a 50/50 thing, like most of everything else.

I got sick of reading all the negative muslims threads on here and put this up to show people that all muslims are not extremists, why does it irritate you that it shows muslims in a good light?

Yes I have made a negative muslim post regarding Anjem Choudry, the Taliban, the burka to name a few.

Where have I said muslims are perfect, do you mind pointing it out? :rolleyes:

I can't understand why a decent Muslim would join the forces of a Government that uses its forces to prosecute illegal wars against muslims for and on behalf of Israeli Policy objectives.

Please enlighten me.

The only people who could answer that are the muslim soldiers themselves.

What is your definition of a decent muslim ?

The only people who could answer that are the muslim soldiers themselves.

What is your definition of a decent muslim ?

One that objected to Sovereign Nations such as the US and the UK prosecuting illegal wars killing hundreds of thousands of their innocent fellow muslim men women and children for and on behalf of a Zionist policy agenda.

I got sick of reading all the negative muslims threads on here and put this up to show people that all muslims are not extremists, why does it irritate you that it shows muslims in a good light?

Yes I have made a negative muslim post regarding Anjem Choudry, the Taliban, the burka to name a few.

Where have I said muslims are perfect, do you mind pointing it out? :rolleyes:

Read my post again > i did say it's a 50/50 thing. Nobody is perfect.

Archived