If there were a general Election tomorrow how would you vote?

Given that we've had the coalition and its panning out in a fashion it would be interesting to see how people would vote if there were another election. My own thoughts are that Labour still wouldn't win, that the Lib Dems would do worse and the conservatives only slightly better than last time.

More importantly would you change your vote from last time?

How can anyone sensible make a decision after a couple of months? We haven't declared war on Belgium, the sick haven't been euthanased, the roads haven't been repaved with gold leaf and no law has been passed forcing everyone to eat a hamster every third full moon.

It takes time to form an opinion but so far I've seen little more than groundwork and exploration of ideas but nothing to cause a mass panic.

no I'd vote the same way as last time

and I'd still make a pain of myself urging other people to vote too, it's the only chance you get to change the system to make it the way you want it, however slim that chance is, and if it's already the way you want it then you need to vote to keep it that way

no I'd vote the same way as last time

and I'd still make a pain of myself urging other people to vote too, it's the only chance you get to change the system to make it the way you want it, however slim that chance is, and if it's already the way you want it then you need to vote to keep it that way

That's simply not true. Democracy isn't about casting a vote every now and then. It is about active engagement in politics, lobbying, protesting and petitioning.

Archived