If there were a general Election tomorrow how would you vote?

Though Vince Cable did warn them and he was ignored

Further to my earlier post quoting Vince Cable saying he didn't predict the crisis.

If you place value in people that did predicted the crisis then perhaps, you will find the opinions of senior economist David Blancheflower who used to be on the UK's monetary policy committee or Joseph Stiglitz who was Chief Economist at the World Bank interesting.

http://blip.tv/file/3765077/

http://www.noshockdoctrine.org.uk/

If you place value in people that did predicted the crisis then perhaps, you will find the opinions of senior economist David Blancheflower who used to be on the UK's monetary policy committee or Joseph Stiglitz who was Chief Economist at the World Bank interesting.

it doesn't really matter who predicted it, since the government of the day completely ignored them

That's your opinion of what your crystal ball says. Time will tell if you are right.

His crystal ball would be telling him exactly his party line regardless of what was happening, so that's another one who would vote exactly the same way. I would as well.

I voted Lib Dem (Clegg in fact) partially to keep the Tories out in Hallam, but partially as I liked alot of the things he said. Would I vote for him again?

I genuinely don't know.

While I dislike alot of what the coalition are doing, I have a nagging feeling that Labour would have done much the same, albeit to not such a great extent. Until we sort out, and properly regulate the banking sector the same thing is going to happen in another ten years. Labour had 13 years to do so and failed, so I honestly wouldn't know who to vote for. Green perhaps?

Let's give the full context.

What that means is that the UK borrowed £16bn in the month of May instead of £18bn. Hardly a cause for celebration especially as the structural deficit is still growing.

Let's see what June has to offer.

Archived