Bank question can anyone help ?

Yeah thats what i thought, are there computers different to the ones in the branch, one thinks not.

I wasn't wasting my phone bill on them anyway its cheaper to go in and see them when I'm in town.

The bank I used to work at had different systems to the ones that the call centre had and so they used to put customer's through to the branch, Ask them to transfer you through to your branch. They will be able to trace the money over the phone just as easy as they could face to face, I always deal with the branch i'm with as I can't stand these call centres where you're the 300th person they've spoken to today and they really couldn't care less about your problems cos they've heard them all before!!!:rant::rant::rant:

I hate banks, might start keeping my money under the mattress!!!:hihi::hihi:

The cash could also now go into the "bankers bonus fund miscellaneous earnings account". This is a new Tory gov idea wherebye the bank simply keeps the money for their bonuses unless you can prove that they have got it. If you can prove that they have got it, they pay it back but deduct a "holding fee" which is normally far in excess of the original amount that went missing.Hope this helps.:roll:

Are they the same banks that were bailed out by Labour?

They weren't bailed out by labour ... You bailed them out!

i had my Account Closed cos the bank Decied i was at natwest at the time and they couldnt tell me why they had closed it none of the Money Went in and i didnt know they Closed my Account til i went on Sat to Draw some money out :o no money go's in if it is closed dunno about Suspend :loopy: i will never go with Natwest again i had to wait nearly a month to get all my money back into my new Account and when phoning or Speaking to banks it is like Talking to a break Wall but Call Centre are Worse :huh:

Archived