National Record Of Achievement

Hi people,

I've just found some certificates from different training that I've done and when I went to put them in I realised I don't have any spare room in my national record of achievement. It only has 10 pages and there is no way of adding extra pockets. I tried to remove some of the pages I dont need and they have been in so long that the ink has stiuck to the pockets so I need a new folder.

Does anyone know where I could get one with more pockets? the one I have has 10

Also what should you keep in it and what it not necessary?

Sofar this is a list of what is in:-

Page 1 - A page stating what secondry school I went to

Page 2 - A list of what courses I did at secondry school

Page 3 - A page showing what my attendance was like at secondry school

Page 4 - A letter from my secondry school tutor

Page 5 - Was a blank page to write previous work history

Page 6 - List of grades from secondry school

Page 7 to 9 - Certificate of GCSE grades

Page 10 to 12 - Certificates of GNVQ grades

Page 13 to 14- Certificates of Extra Credits I earned in Adult Numeracy

Page 15 - Certificate of AVCE grades

Page 16 - A certificate from the Scouts Association for coping with my disability and still going to Beavers, Cubs & Scouts "in pain and discomfort"

Page 17 to 18 - Was little certificates from secondry school for little tests I did

Page 19 - 20 - Was print out of grades from AVCE grades (not certificate)

That took a while to type haha. So what should I keep and what should I bin? for my GNVQ and AVCE grades I have the overall grade and the seperate grades for each seperate subject, do I need to keep all these or can I just keep the overall grade? Also could I remove some of the first pages and replace them with a copy of my CV?

I need to make room for all my certificated for my youth work courses

This happened to me, although i must say it was a fair few years ago now. i just bought a presentation folder from stationary box (or can get them from anywhere that does stationary - whsmiths, staples, asda etc) and put a copy of my CV in the front and a copy of all relevant certificates in the pages behind.

They generally have about 20 pages, and there are some, although quite rare that you can add extras to.

This has always been all i've needed since, the print doesn't stick and can be updated when needed.

I forgot about those! It seems to be something they made out was really important at school, then it sits under your bed getting dusty for the next 10 years.

I didn't even dream of presenting it at my very first 'proper' job to be honest, just got my CV and certificates into a nice presentation folder of my own without all the twaddle the school seemed to think anyone would care about.

Archived