Leeds forum has been given better smilies than us!

Normally other forums aren't allowed to be referenced or discussed on SF, but the new Leeds Forum is an attempt by Geoff, owner of SF, to expand his empire into West Yorkshire so it's allowed.

Hypocrisy ?

Considering a fair amount of SF posts on LF it would be fairly difficult to separate them wouldn't it? Especially whilst mods are working hither and thither too! I think the two will always remain joined at the hip so to speak, maybe so much so that there could be an inter forum page (thread) Surely this could be good for the two?

I wouldn't mind being a mod for Leeds .... I presume you get given a comfy riverside appartment full of state of the art comp stuff as an incentive for relocation? :hihi:

I wouldn't mind being a mod for Leeds .... I presume you get given a comfy riverside appartment full of state of the art comp stuff as an incentive for relocation? :hihi:

I wouldn't live in a riverside apartment in L**ds, the streets are only cleaned when the river floods :|

Normally other forums aren't allowed to be referenced or discussed on SF, but the new Leeds Forum is an attempt by Geoff, owner of SF, to expand his empire into West Yorkshire so it's allowed.

Hypocrisy ?

I think it's fair for Geoff not to permit reference to/promotion of local forums which might offer direct competition to Sheffield Forum. It is a business, after all, and why should we not wish it well, or at least hope that it has every advantage for paying its way, given the amount of entertainment we've had out of it over the years?

If I recall correctly, reference to all other forums isn't verboten; just those competing for the same audience.

Archived