Gatecrasher Classics Live 28-08-05 The best night EVER!!

osiris

No ifs, ands or buts! Last night was the best night out ever! Simply awesome, God Is A DJ . . . well several, every room was pumping and every set kicked! Thanks to Hardcore John and Tony from Glasgow for the water on my way home and major respect to all those who stuck it out to the end like me and screamed for more!

Love, peace, respect, goodnight!

I heard it was good- but why play lizard as the last tune??? surely airwave or pearl river would have been more fitting? then again it was J00F wasn't it!!

It still wasn't as good as tribal sessions in manchester tho, 2x sets by zabelia, 4 hours by digweed and cos sasha was unwell they put on a free bar for the last few hours- great :D :D :D

Originally posted by scottf

I heard it was good- but why play lizard as the last tune??? surely airwave or pearl river would have been more fitting? then again it was J00F wasn't it!!

It still wasn't as good as tribal sessions in manchester tho, 2x sets by zabelia, 4 hours by digweed and cos sasha was unwell they put on a free bar for the last few hours- great :D :D :D

hdsjkfhsafuhuawehlfjasenf!!!! - wish I'd bloody been there :)

Discotheque by Gatecrasher I think Agent **** is on about. opening in sept in leeds - moving away from trance (womp womp - haa haa!) and moving towards a mix of all styles of music. the pics of it look quite good.

Archived