The Elderly and small spaces

I know this is just a troll to try to get all the girlies having a go at you but ... men can stand and gas about nowt for ages n ages when it's just blokes together.

It's when they're being led around 'shopping' by their wives that they stand mute and hangdog, exchanging :rolleyes: with one another, desperate to get on with the task in hand and get off home. When they're alone and encounter an old drinking buddy, friend or neighbour, wind them em up and see them go! :D

I know you're just trolling for a response, but may I politely suggest you walk around the town centre and see who's blocking the doorways because they're discussing nonsense with a friend they haven't seen for 15 minutes?

That's right, the girls.

Yes, we men love to have a natter with our friends, but at least we have the courtesy to do it out of the way, such as at home or the pub.

x

I know you're just trolling for a response, but may I politely suggest you walk around the town centre and see who's blocking the doorways because they're discussing nonsense with a friend they haven't seen for 15 minutes?

That's right, the girls.

Yes, we men love to have a natter with our friends, but at least we have the courtesy to do it out of the way, such as at home or the pub.

x

My bold

Yeh - and you've got the time to do that because you're not the ones who have to go trailing round for the shopping! :hihi:

My bold

Yeh - and you've got the time to do that because you're not the ones who have to go trailing round for the shopping! :hihi:

Yeah , but you women are always telling us men you can multi task ,so doing the shopping whilst you are waiting for the washing machine to wash what you put in earlier should be a doddle for you .

I politely suggest you walk around the town centre and see who's blocking the doorways because they're discussing nonsense with a friend they haven't seen for 15 minutes? That's right, the girls.

x

You don't have to seal every post with a kiss! I did say that my comment was what I observe going on outside the door when I'm chained to a hot shop counter. Men can stand nattering for anything up to half an hour whereas women will chat for a few minutes and then get on with their business.

I'd love to go wandering around town, well I wouldn't really, I'd hate it, but sadly, I'm usually at work myself. So we shall have to agree to differ.

ok then mobility scooters? they are driven with no road tax or insurance, why do they drive them on the roads, holding traffic up? the councils have spent millions lowering curbs!!!

Why not just 'vapourise' the old when they get to 65, it would save a bob or two on pensions as well. As someone who is over 60 I have similar views on students, chavs and anyone else who annoys me. :rolleyes:

Why not just 'vapourise' the old when they get to 65, it would save a bob or two on pensions as well. As someone who is over 60 I have similar views on students, chavs and anyone else who annoys me. :rolleyes:

Im totally in favour of "vapourising "all Chavs . sounds like a winner to me .

why is it elderly people generally tend to stop for a rest or a breather or just a chat in places that are busy thoroughfares i.e. shop or supermarket doorways or even very narrow pavements in busy streets, its like there on there own planet and other people around them dont exist, they are polite but it takes them 5 minutes to see they are blocking a busy passage way, what are your thoughts on this?

I know it can get frustrating when people just stop to have a conversation but its not just the old that do this, try teenagers for instance. Allowances just have to be made....remember......one day you are a teenager and before you know it your are OLD!!!!!!

why is it elderly people generally tend to stop for a rest or a breather or just a chat in places that are busy thoroughfares i.e. shop or supermarket doorways or even very narrow pavements in busy streets, its like there on there own planet and other people around them dont exist, they are polite but it takes them 5 minutes to see they are blocking a busy passage way, what are your thoughts on this?

:hihi: I don't think it is just the elderly. I think we are guilty of doing the above. I notice it a lot with Mothers who have prams but it does really bother me. Each to their own I guess ;)

I heart old people. Only the nice ones though.

• 2 weeks later...
Women love to block doorways and gossip with their 'friends' in public places, so everyone can see how popular they are :roll:

I suspect if the same women passed each other in an empty park, they'd completely blank each other :|

Looks like our womenfolk have put us on the map again:

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Sheffield#Dialect

And see Dialect -> Other -> Annoyings

Annoyings: Those people that like to stand in corridors or at the top of an entrance and chat to their friends so that people can't get past. Their main location for evil people blocking is usually Town, MEADOWELL, Hospitals, and generally anywhere public. n

Archived