Is it about time the England Vs Germany obsession ended.

practioner----Well, it was all about a bloke called Hitler [ or was it Himmler ? ]. He wanted to make a united Europe, but sooner, rather than later. As usual,we didn 't want to join, so we all had a punch-up. Some people think that old Hitler [ or was it Goering ? ] is still alive and controlling Europe from a secret H.Q. below a restaurant in Brussels. [ They never give up, them Germans ].

Has anybody checked that Merkel 's C.V ? She 's always ' nice ' and smiling, but so was Goebels ! [ or was it Bormann ? ]. There could be something in this story and it 's time the Great British Public were told the Truth !

Its hard to pick out the truth from the lies in your post it comes across sarcastic which I understand.

However they part about him wanting a united europe is that true? I thought he liked killing Jews, thats why I don't understand what England had to do with it they couldn't have been that many Jews here.

If we hadnt had a treaty with poland at the time we'd have probably signed a non agression treaty with germany and become neutral like the swiss.

not a lot of people know this but winston churchil at one point during the was ready to make great britain a state of the united states...thank god for the japs bringing the us into the war thats all i say

To be fair they did start the war, it's just that it was our choice to join in.

To be even fairer The Nazi's and Soviets jointly invaded Poland.

They didn't start a war with us we started one with them but strangely enough not with the Soviets.:wink:

What was apoplectic?

You are a well known Nazi apologist.

In your ill considered opinion perhaps.

Given the fact that you don't seem to condemn HMG for not declaring war on the Soviets for their simultaneous invasion of Poland you must be a relatively unknown Stalinist apologist. :hihi:

Archived